Discovering the world on $20 per day ......................




Post 415: Summer Plans in California 2017 [Posted 19th April 2017]

Summer 2016 was woefully unproductive. My writing intentions were good, but as a person who’s easily distracted, the US Presidential Election, with all of its drama, captured far too much of my attention and time. Needless to say, I achieved very little on the writing front and the first edition of Poor Circulation1 ‘Ashes to Boonville’ remains my only book currently available in print. Sorry about that, but things are about to change.
Thankfully, just like in SE Asia, California allows me to survive on very little money, and although I’ve now reached an age where I can begin drawing income from a couple of small pension plans, I’d prefer to delay doing that for as long as possible.
So, over the course of the next few months, I’ll finish editing ‘Homeward Bound’, ‘The Accidental Nomad’ and edition two of ‘Ashes to Boonville’. Hopefully, these will be published in print and digital formats well before Christmas.
Hopefully the General Election called by PM Theresa May for June 8th, will prove to be slightly less distracting and I’ll try to provide updates as I go.      

No comments: